Journeys of A Man

Thursday, September 27, 2007

begin

I do believe that’s what it was
It was what it was
A perfect moment
without judgment
I could see in your eyes
The consciousness of lies
And the imperfections
That could send out countless reflections
To the eyes
To the mind
Where am I to ever find
A rodeo
A perfect glow
The one I know I don’t know
There she was
There she is
Falling in a relative kiss
She doesn’t know
Doesn’t mind
That I’ll never feel fine
In my mind
In my mind
I see kites flying side by side
In my mind
In my mind I see boats cutting tides
I see you
I see them
I see a world where I begin
To remember
The winter
The days of simple breeze
I feel warm
I feel alive
I feel lost inside this night
I feel cold
I feel worn
I feel a remorse for things adorned
I could pass through this night
But what becomes of first light?
Was it you
Was it me
That formed that memory
In the night
By the trains
I wanted to but I refrained
And it’s intent
In fact
It’s all that remains
I never knew I’d be there
Never know how much you cared
Because we parted ways
Burning fire lanes
I see you
You see me
We’ve become things that will never be
I see light
I see day
I felt you walk away
I know
I could go
But I’d rather stay
Wait, not for not
I believe in brighter days
Wait, not for not
I believe in brighter days
So spin
Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin
This feeling never ends
When I begin
Spin spin spin
This feeling never ends when I begin
Ohhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhh
When
I
Begin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home