Journeys of A Man

Friday, September 03, 2004

silver moon

i could take the wind
and tell it not to move
i could take the sun
and tell it not to shine
i could take your hope
and tell it not to rise
I could take the night
and tell it to never come back again
it's a sin
it's a sin
it's a sin
My future is weighed in the past
my future is weighed in the past
my future is weighed in the past
what the hell is gonna last?
what the hell is going to last??
what the hell is going to last?
from my left to my right
goodnight
goodnight
goodnight

1 Comments:

  • At 9/05/2004 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It makes me kind of proud to see that you now recognize that you're one of us mortals and not some secluded diety.

    - K

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home